Take my hand and lead the way;
tell me all you want to say.
Whisper softly in my ear,
all those things I want to hear.
Kiss my lips and touch my skin;
bring out passions deep within.
Pull me close and hold me near;
take away my pain and fear.
In the darkness of the night,
be my beacon, shine your light.
In the brightness of the sun,
show me that you are the one.
Give me wings so I can fly;
for I can soar when you’re nearby.
Enter my heart, break down the wall,
it’s time for me to watch it fall.
I’ve been a prisoner, can’t you see?
Break my chains and set me free.
Strip me of my armor tight;
you’ll find I won’t put up a fight.
Release my soul held deep within . . .
I’m ready now, let love begin.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Ready For Love,
You might also like:
- Express Myself! sitting here, my mind wanders far awayfrom the memories, that once haunted me! sitting here, i wish i could be far awayholding your hand and walking in the beach! sitting here, i dream of ...
- Dreams! standing at the shadowswith the sun fading away into the horizonhand in hand, we stand watching the waves lap at our feet; a gentle breeze catches your hairand lightly blows it in my way,caressin...
- Everlasting Love As I sit here watching the words scroll by
reading the lines of Poets'
I think of how much you mean to me
And I must be sure you know it
Each day I love you more and more
My heart it over fl...
- Feelings My loved one has gone
the pain is beyond tears and words
No-one can release me from
the torment that remains
what is there left but an empty world?
Life becomes a torturous sentence and the re...
- Forbidden Love!! Exceptional guilt!!
I see in your eyes
Lost inside of you
It hasn’t always been this way
There were brighter days
It’s so cold now.. so freezing cold..
can’t take it any more…
- Letting Go As silence fills my loneliness
Only for you my heart cries
The growing gnawing pain within myself
That tears every senses of my life.
Tears flow endlessly
Even my eyes swells in deep agony