Is anybody happier because you passed this way?
Does anyone remember that you spoke to them today?
The day is almost over, and its’ toiling time is through.
Is there anyone to utter now a kindly word of you?
Can you say tonight in parting with the day that’s slipping fast,
That you helped a single person of the many that you passed?
Is a single heart rejoicing over what you did or said?
Does one whose hopes were fading now with courage look ahead?
Did you waste the day or use it? Was it well or sorely spent?
Did you leave a trail of kindness, or a scar of discontent?
As you close your eyes in slumber, do you think that God will say:
“You have earned one more tomorrow by what you did today
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]End Of The Day,
You might also like:
- If You Really Care Around the corner I have a friend
In this great city that has no end,
Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,
And before I know it, a year is gone
And I never see my old friend's face,
- The Difference I got up early one morning
and rushed right into the day;
I had so much to accomplish
that I didn't have time to pray.
Problems just tumbled about me,
and heavier came each task.
- Where the Spirit Soars! sitting quietly in one corner of the roomi seem like a boring personpeople come, people goall look at me with the same stare oh, look at him!wasting his time doing nothingwhat a boring pers...
- Times In Our Lives There will be times in all of our lives
where we're treated very harshly and unfair.
And no matter how hard we look for the justice
we find that it just isn't there.
When we're offended and i...
- God Knows Best Our Father knows what's best for us,
So why should we complain ...
We always want the sunshine,
But He knows there must be rain.
We love the sound of laughter
And the merriment of cheer;
- Start Where You Stand Start where you stand and never mind the past,
The past won't help you in beginning new,
If you have left it all behind at last
Why, that's enough, you're done with it, you're through;
This is ...