if only we could float away,
up, up and away to a new place
and start all over again
leaving all this chaos and confusion behind;
every night i close my eyes and
try to forget the life as it is
meaningless, void, confused and
stuck in a race that no one wins;
me versus the world,
fighting for what is not worth fighting for,
through chaos, underneath a stormy cloud,
for happiness etched only in paper;
so little time, so much to do,
walking on a tightrope (with the devil waiting to grab you) that sways with each step,
its a battle of survival, a battle of wits
and a battle to find happiness;
so every night i close my eyes,
try to forget the life i am living
and drift off to a paradise,
a Paradise of dreams!
You might also like:
- A Beggar in Paradise Paradise a peaceful placefilled with all souls pureand blessed Paradisewhere happiness knew no limitshappiness etched in everyone's face darkness has no place heresorrow is unknownfear driven away...
- I Am Waiting One, two, three, four, five,
ten, twenty, thirty, forty...
time ticks on slowly,
minute by minute;
as i pace up and down the corridor,
i cannot help wonder how long?
how much longer should ...
- Prisoner of Emotions Its all a bit of mystery,
a time of happiness,
a fear of the unknown,
bobbling up and down in the sea of life;
in a room full of emptiness,
i am lost, searching for something,
i do not know...
- Waiting for the night Sun - the ultimate torch shining down on all lighting up them all everything is alive everyone is buzzing/active eyes all around ears everywhere i put on my mask live a ...
- Raindrops here i am - happy and sad,
lonely and confused,
my life's boring phase has just started,
i am almost there yet i am not even close;
as i put my face against the window,
sitting and watching ...
- Battle of Life for too many years,
i watched as life tossed me
here and there,
up and down;
i told myself,
it is all a game,
one minute i might seem to be a winner,
and the next i might finish as the run...