disconnected from the world tonight
with my mind blank and seemingly shut tight
this emptiness that i feel all around me,
seems all the more familiar;
choking me from the inside,
my heart bundled up in my throat,
i could not say a word,
speechless, is all that i have become;
not a long left before this agony turns into ecstasy,
each day seems a bit longer than the previous one,
yet each moment that takes a eon to pass by,
makes it all worthwhile;
shivers rush up my spine
as the midnight air gently caress past,
i lay on my back and count the stars
twinkling in the moonlit sky, all alone;
why do we live
so far apart
i don’t know
but you will always be…..
Close to My Heart!!!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Close to my Heart,
You might also like:
- If You Really Care Around the corner I have a friend
In this great city that has no end,
Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,
And before I know it, a year is gone
And I never see my old friend's face,
- Love is in the Air Every word of his fills me with glee
Every stare of his energizes me
He has oxygenized my dying soul
And stole my heart on whole!
Every unspoken word of his conveys a song
Every smile of his...
- Summer Love That summer was when I found my heart
hidden under a stone in an abandoned park
with rusty swings and an old yellow slide
I climbed up the steps and stood so high
so high I could almost touch t...
- The Power of Love 365 days makes a year 1 day to celebrate your birthday 1 day to celebrate the beginning of a new year 1 day when santa claus knocks on your door 1 day when the air is polluted (diwali) ...
- Purple Rain I know that if I saw purple rain
I'd recognize I'd gone insane.
But I simply don't know how to explain
that I'm in love to my brain.
I think about you day and night.
All day long you're in m...
- Could this be it? i close my eyes and count to ten
pretending all this to be a dream,
hoping your face would disappear,
I open them and then I shut them again;
i have learned to live
with the silence in m...