I love you more than words can say,
Reality says we shouldn’t love each other,
that we should be apart. Although we fight it,
Our hearts say we belong together.
To hear your voice, see you smile, to feel your touch
My heart flutters and skips a beat.
I feel your emotions as if they are my
own. Connected, understood and accepted
in a way I can’t even explain.
The thought of losing you makes my
heart grow still…
Your touch tells me I’m home,
When you hold me, all of the
world fades away and TIME
Oh, how I wish time could
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Time Stands Still,
You might also like:
- What to do with this? here i sit
trying to write
what my heart wants to
while my mind tries to hold the words back;
time and time again
under a cloud of darkness
your smile makes my heart
beat a little more...
- Thought Games To me you are a candle, that will never go out,
Lighting my heart and my mind.
When I look at you, your presence pierces my soul.
I am bound, by your loveliness.
I have ...
- Everything Changes But You! how can I explain?how can I describe?leaving me destituteturning me into an empty shell; I am wide awakebut my world is half asleep,voices telling me to carry onbut I am swimming in an ocean all ...
- Heartprints Whatever our hands touch---
We leave fingerprints!
On walls, on furniture,
On doorknobs, dishes, books,
As we touch we leave our identity.
Oh please where ever I go today,
Help me leave hea...
- Dare To Be When a new day begins,
dare to smile gratefully.
When there is darkness,
dare to be the first to shine a light.
When there is injustice,
dare to be the first to condemn it.
- lose myself! What am i supposed to to?after all that i have been throughwhen everything else had been banishedlike a fog, it slowly creeped inside me once again! can't find the reason to keep holding ondon't ...