there are so many questions left unanswered
time has finally caught up and
slowed me down, leaving me breathless
intent to teach me a thing or two;
disturbed thoughts push my dreams away,
waiting to be fulfilled,
my dreams linger around
weighing me down every day;
one by one, i lose sight of
those once around me and
trudge on on my own,
through rain and through sun;
as i pretend to live life,
darkness (silence) engulfs me
painting my heart black
while my eyes continue to
scan the road that seemingly
has no end;
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Life is a zoo in a jungle. – Peter De Vries
Where there is love there is life. – Indira Gandhi
Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. – Lillian Dickson
Any idiot can face a crisis – it’s day to day living that wears you out. – Anton Chekhov
Life is what happens to you, While you’re busy making other plans. – John Lennon
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]End of Nothing,
You might also like:
- Bloom Once Again i wish life could be a simple, carefree joyride into the sunset day after day; how i wish trouble could be swatted aside like a fly; got to spend time, g...
- Last night’s dream with my eyes closed, into the darkness of night, I felt a hand trying to slowly wake me up; through the dark, I saw you smile and felt my heart beating like ne...
- Just wanna be with you as the rains continue to batter, standing on the balcony i watch the rain drops converge into one pool of water; i wish you were here standing next to me in this rai...
- Bringing a Sparkle times when i just can't say what i want to shout i am afraid when it comes out it will all be wrong; as the drama unfolds putting me dead in the center of an unexpec...
- Some Days some days i want to live some days i wish it’s over some days i long to see some days i wait to die; some days i think i am fine some days i believe i have a problem ...
- As Time Ticks Away as the moonlight lit up the dark night i watched in awe, lost in a world that you seem to have taken me to, i stood there open-mouthed; thinking the life that has eluded me ...