walking down the road
feeling cold and blue
saying goodbye was so hard to do
I looked up to the sky;
clouds of darkness on one side
light filtering in from another
walking from one place to another
on a carpet of fallen leaves;
feeling miles away
and completely at ease,
colors as vibrant as can be,
shimmered on the horizon;
transforming the weary skies,
highlighting the beauty within
colors of multiple shades
whispering hope in every hue;
bridging the gap between
dreams and desires,
as the waterfall of happiness rain down,
these tears of sorrow gets hidden from view;
as I walk along the dark highway of life,
after all the thunderstorms,
shining through drops of heavy rain
appearing like a colored stream
making a dull sky magical and bright;
like a dream after a nightmare,
the light breaks through the clouds,
and a rainbow appears on the sky
reminding tomorrow will be better
though today I weep;
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
multiple meanings exist
You might also like:
- A Perfect Dream hand in handwe walk across the mist covered grassall alone in this cold, december morningjust you and mewhispers of loveechoed in our soulyour caress the pain awayall night longlike a moon coming o...
- At your mercy! as the darkness lingered onand the light filtered in from above,i woke up to a brand new dayintent of breaking the barriers; all along i had built a brick wallto protect me from the rush of madness...
- Do You Still Have Hope If you can look at the sunset and smile, then you still have hope...
If you can find beauty in the colors of a small flower, then you still have hope...
If you can find pleasure in the movement...
- End of Nothing there are so many questions left unanswered time has finally caught up and slowed me down, leaving me breathless intent to teach me a thing or two; disturbed thoughts push my d...
- Overcast thunder and lightning,
it's been raining all night,
standing under an umbrella,
i am drenched to the bone;
its' been like this for quite sometime,
cloudy and overcast,
dark clouds lingering...
- Beginning of the end! flowing like the watersfrom the mountain topyou slowly engulfedall my thoughts; as darkness crawled upon meand covered my soul and hearti left life and entered a new worldfull of bright, twinklin...