as the light pierces the dark
friday morning, illuminating
everything in its path
I woke up with a purpose;
my time has come,
this is the end of the road,
scavenging through my senses
I regain my conscious;
as I slowly open my eyes
the sound of my heart beating
and the calmness of the land
tell me everything is going to be ok;
could not help think what could be,
if the sun rose with you here with me.
thoughts deep within, tantalizing,
embedded visions so mesmerizing.
tucked away, as my heart becomes still,
once more imagination does it will.
thinking all day of magic we share,
close my eyes and picture you here.
emotions set in, sparking the flame,
and creating such burning desire.
sometimes love is but a game,
we are burnt by the roaring fire.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
certain lines are taken from another poem.
image from Google
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Love is just a game,
You might also like:
- Dreams! standing at the shadowswith the sun fading away into the horizonhand in hand, we stand watching the waves lap at our feet; a gentle breeze catches your hairand lightly blows it in my way,caressin...
- Thought Games To me you are a candle, that will never go out,
Lighting my heart and my mind.
When I look at you, your presence pierces my soul.
I am bound, by your loveliness.
I have ...
- For Eternity i dont know how i lost the gameit was secured in a safe placeaway from the prying eyesi thought i had mastered the art of keeping things safei thought i was safei thought i was secure when i stil...
- Lost Love the heart is bruised,
the events of last few days has taken its toll,
broken, bruised and confused,
will it heal or will it remain broken?
forgotten and left behind,
tears stream down my fac...
- Rhythm of Love as the walls crumbled and mist cleared, i heard the sounds of the locks coming undone and drop down with a clatter setting me free; i sit up and rub my eyes, a feeling of ...
- Last night’s dream with my eyes closed, into the darkness of night, I felt a hand trying to slowly wake me up; through the dark, I saw you smile and felt my heart beating like ne...