stepping outside in the middle of the night i started to take a walk away from my den
a bitter disagreement
a strange argument
i am what i am
what you said
may not change me
but it has affected me
an uneventful night
now turned into a cold war
a silence broken by your appeals
a countless stream of sorry
countless stream of apologizes
to pacify me
to comfort me
like a raging river bursting out of the dams
my fears and my tears
flooded my heart
a superficial existence for the world
is not what i am
peering down inside my eyes
you bring me back to face the realities
that i neatly shoved away
shoved away to the dark recesses of my heart
walking in the middle of the street
with tears trickling down my face
hold me to comfort my soul
kiss me to wipe away the tears (pain)
note: this can be interpreted in 3 ways. ofcourse there could be more meanings
1. when you think that you want someone to hold you and comfort you without any explanations or any words 2. there are those times when you realize what you said is wrong and you badly want to apologize to the other person, but cannot do much. so you start to curse yourself and feel down! 3. its the opposite of 2, but from the other person’s point of view
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Hold me and Kiss me,
You might also like:
- Breaking the Silence a thousand wordsa minutetalking non stopto everyone around meblabbering some nonsensehumming a songplaying on the radioi am just a bundle of funeverything changedwords that flowedwithout a hurdles...
- Where beauty met the beast on a lazy sunday eveningwhen even the devil had nothing to doon a crowded placei saw your faceas i stood there wondering if i knew youyou caught my eyei turned away embarrasednot beforei saw your s...
- Asleep its been a long and hard summerweeks and weeks of toiling in the fieldsand putting in-human hours of workhas resulted only in more failuresand more sadnesssummer is when the flowers bloom at prist...
- Can you feel it? i have been wondering
how in one single day
i started thinking
only about you
how do you describe a feeling?
words run away from me
things that i only dreamt of
only witnessed in mo...
- Flowers for the lady waiting inside the churchfor what seemed an eternityi paitently stand there foryou to walk down the aislewhen the thirst of life increasedtime slowed down to a trickledestiny has it own waylife ta...
- Where’s My Rider Here I am at mid day
Where did my rider go
I just started leading the pack
Now I just don't know
Why does it always happen to me
Just as I am getting ahead
I lose the thing that guides me...