It’s half past midnight
tossing and turning
unable to sleep,
I don’t know what to do;
My mind is far away
in search of something
that I once had and
somehow slipped out my hand;
Struggling to understand this
tug of war between the mind and heart
I try to search for a solution
so as to agree on a compromise;
Trying to pay attention
to what’s happening around me,
I try to decipher the clues and hints
that I believe are there for my picking;
Like a fish out of water,
Out of innocence into adulthood
Too soon into this fast paced game
where I am just a spectator, lost and bewildered;
So, what happened?
Where did I all go wrong?
What am I supposed to do?
What is it that I have to do?
Plenty of questions and
answers all out there,
is what I am told,
yet I am totally lost;
Going round and round
in a place where the streets
have no name, I bobble
in and out of life;
As the storm rages on unabated,
the leaves blow and the trees sway,
all I know is that I am here to stay,
till the day my heart gives up on me;
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow, it empties today of strength – Carrie Ten Bloom
Trust in Dreams, For In Them is The Hidden Gate to Eternity. – Kahlil Gibran
Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark. – Rabindranath Tagore
What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life – Emil Brunner
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -Don't Give Up,
You might also like:
- War of life walking barefoot in this sweltering heat i am searching for a place i was searching for nothing when you came in on a sunday morning coffee in one hand newspaper in other y...
- Without a mask drifting away in my own mind
getting lost in the sands of time
i try to gather all the information
that is beaming infront of my eyes;
making little sense of
what is being said
and what is ...
- Going back to School stepping out from the shade
on a rainy saturday evening
watched by a lonely, hungry dog
i walk slowly in the rain
a million rain drops
fall on me
slowly drenching me from head to foot
- Tightly Knit I see you there in the distance
far between a stretch of the unknown
Im standing, waiting here for you
in this haze I wont let you walk alone.
The minutes are moving faster now
the days cont...
- In the city i was born in the city a city where dreams become a reality everyday i was born in a modern world with all things cool with all things hi-tech ...
- Bringing a Sparkle times when i just can't say what i want to shout i am afraid when it comes out it will all be wrong; as the drama unfolds putting me dead in the center of an unexpec...