The agony & the immense pain,
Of separation once again,
I stoop & I fall,
And then I fall again.
The pain throughout the mundane night,
Was extremely unbearable,
I tread on pieces of broken glass,
With not even a splinter of glass for succour.
The day is worse & I dread its light,
It is worse than the horrifying night.
The days have passed when light was welcome,
Now it is highly unwelcome.
This horrendous time has taken its toll,
Gone is the day when I was on a roll.
My only hope is Thy Hand, My Lord;
Either save me or use Thy Sword.
Either way, I shall fall at Thy Feet,
Thy Lotus Feet, for Your Child; a Treat.
You might also like:
- Awakening of the morning! when the day comes to a closeand the lights start to dimwhen darkness begins to engulfspeople scurry back into their den shutting themselves offin the comfort of artificial light,unable to face t...
- Pandemonium The old order changeth, yielding place to the new,
But the new generation ?
They have lapsed into liquor, drugs & what have you.
These are trying times, for them, for us, for we all
- Porcelain Pieces You’re the last thought
Swarming to stutter to a
Stop in my shattered skull
Before I fall to sleep.
Find me in your hands
Perfect ash sifting with
Bright laughter to lift
Your pale spirit...
- If You Find Love If you find yourself in love with someone who does not
love you, be gentle with yourself. There is nothing
wrong with you. Love just didn't choose to rest in the
other person's heart.
If you ...
- You Are The Sun Watching the world through a blacked-out window
You see no sun,
Yet people see light shining in your eyes,
You are the sun for others
Watching children play, wishing you were them,
- I Have Many Faces Close your eyes.. picture me.. What do you see?
I am only one person, with one mind, one soul, one heart.. but I have many faces.. Can you tell them apart?
Many say I have the face of an ange...