To me you are a candle, that will never go out,
Lighting my heart and my mind.
When I look at you, your presence pierces my soul.
I am bound, by your loveliness.
I have been but a pebble,
But you make me feel like a rock.
I can only touch our memories,
When I want to touch you.
How you have me captured,
In your tightly wound silk web.
I give myself to you over and over in my dreams,
I am immersed,
Deep into the ocean of my thoughts of you.
Not being able to decipher, the difference,
Between fantasy and reality.
Oh, but I know,
You, are both my fantasy and my reality,
Always will you sit, on the mantelpiece of my heart.
I fight the demons inside me, So I can do what is right.
Forever, is my Feeling,
Always, is my Time,
Great, is my Lord,
Love, is my Goal.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Thought Games,
You might also like:
- Time Stands Still I love you more than words can say,
Reality says we shouldn’t love each other,
that we should be apart. Although we fight it,
Our hearts say we belong together.
To hear your voice, see you sm...
- Love is just a game as the light pierces the darkfriday morning, illuminating everything in its pathI woke up with a purpose; my time has come,this is the end of the road,scavenging through my sensesI regain my cons...
- Could this be it? i close my eyes and count to ten
pretending all this to be a dream,
hoping your face would disappear,
I open them and then I shut them again;
i have learned to live
with the silence in m...
- Lady Luck as i lay in a heap of mess
on the edge of life and death
flashes of life that i once wanted
and flashes of life that i once was
played in front of me
life that i once lived
i cannot change
- lose myself! What am i supposed to to?after all that i have been throughwhen everything else had been banishedlike a fog, it slowly creeped inside me once again! can't find the reason to keep holding ondon't ...
- Please Touch Me If I am your baby, please touch me.
I need your touch in ways you may never know.
Don’t just wash and change and feed me,
but rock me close, kiss my face and stroke my body.
Your soothing, g...