it all started with a dream,
just a tiny little seed,
planted within the realm of the subconscious
where my (our) heart lies;
a desire to have a good life,
to love and be loved,
together with the one who
completes this circle of existence;
standing hand in hand
under the twilight sky
i can see it from your eyes
and i can’t dismiss this feeling;
beneath the darkened sky,
your lips against mine, stealing small kisses
passion flying from each cell,
locked in a embrace and trying to catch a breathe,
feeling only the pounding of a restless heart;
sitting next to you, your head
resting upon my chest, in the still of night
under star blanketed skies, star gazing,
as i gently draw you near;
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Star Gazing,
You might also like:
- Castle of Dreams I walk alone in a land filled with hatred demons walking past dragons flying above i am lost in the crowd people fighting, people dying it seems love has no place here love i...
- Moonlit Love underneath the bright moon lightwith the stars in full viewwe walk hand in handalong the sea shore whispering sweet nothingsso softly that only we can hear;the waves gently caress our feet,the co...
- You and Me Happy Valentine's Day! This poem is written for her.
Just you and me,
hand in hand overlooking the gentle waves,
with the bright moon and stars in full display,
we stand hand in hand;...
- In The Arms Of A Stranger When I was tiny – I was dark and stout
My fairy godmother – Just never came about
I knew I was ugly – My smile made it worse
I cried every night – I knew I was cursed
Then one day a star shot...
- This Beautiful Thing it started off small like a tiny blip on the horizon unknown and unimaginable; gazing into the darkened sky, hands grabbing to reach the stars I followed the mysteri...
- Full Moon watching the full moon
shining brightly up in the dark sky
i can't resist drawing a parallel to my life;
one complete circle it has come,
what started as a small thing
has now been complete...