times when i just can’t
say what i want to shout
i am afraid when it comes out
it will all be wrong;
as the drama unfolds
putting me dead in the center
of an unexpected storm
i keep moving in circles;
try as much as possible
i am stuck inside this cell
even with the keys in my hand
i am unable to open the lock;
as the walls close in on me
i feel suffocated and fear
i would just be another victim
of her morbid games;
as the world closed in on me,
fear no longer an excuse
i took a deep breath
and out came what i suppressed inside;
as i lay there exhausted and confused
you lift me higher, take my spirit and make it fly,
to the moon up in the sky,
bringing a sparkle to my dreams
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
image from Google
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Bringing a Sparkle,
You might also like:
- End of Nothing there are so many questions left unanswered time has finally caught up and slowed me down, leaving me breathless intent to teach me a thing or two; disturbed thoughts push my d...
- Last night’s dream with my eyes closed, into the darkness of night, I felt a hand trying to slowly wake me up; through the dark, I saw you smile and felt my heart beating like ne...
- Some Days some days i want to live some days i wish it’s over some days i long to see some days i wait to die; some days i think i am fine some days i believe i have a problem ...
- Make my wish come true searching for answersthat evaded me for so long,i got lost in a maze of treacheryhidden under a mask of innocence;it’s been so longwords kept me awakeall night long, makingme restless and confuse...
- Bloom Once Again i wish life could be a simple, carefree joyride into the sunset day after day; how i wish trouble could be swatted aside like a fly; got to spend time, g...
- Rhythm of Love as the walls crumbled and mist cleared, i heard the sounds of the locks coming undone and drop down with a clatter setting me free; i sit up and rub my eyes, a feeling of ...