Oh! Don’t you see yonder?
A pretty girl on that shore..
Sitting there by her self,
Lost, Alone, Sad….beautiful.
Her wet lashes look up now and then
Seeking out onto the sea,
Searching beyond the horizon far
For when her sailor come back for her
Upon the rock she sat
As the waves beat across that
A wild beat that only the sea knew
Her sad heart swayed to the beat
Tears trickled down her face
Tiny salty drops fell into the water
Her hopes, her dreams, her life
Washed away with the huge waves
She knew he wouldn’t come back
Back from the world so far
So far behind he left her
She couldn’t follow him there
Oh! There she sits by herself
On that rock waiting
For her beloved to return
From the world unknown……
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]A Life… ,
You might also like:
- Dreams! standing at the shadowswith the sun fading away into the horizonhand in hand, we stand watching the waves lap at our feet; a gentle breeze catches your hairand lightly blows it in my way,caressin...
- Tree of Life A feeling of emptiness,
amidst laugher and joy,
it feels so hollow;
deep down inside,
as my mind drifts away
to a world full of dreams
and unimaginable possibilites;
as i stare listlessl...
- Pebbles of the sea As the brutal sea waves crashes on to the delicate sand,
He leaves traces of tiny circles indented onto the tickly grounds,
Who could have made these circles?
It could only...
- Painter I am a painter, and I like to paint pictures,
But my pictures are made from words rather than paint!
I brush and stroke the keys to lay the words down in front of me,
I keep on painting until I ...
- Thoughts… I’m drowning into thoughts of my imagination
lost within a sea of roaring waves all around
filled with swimming memories shaded gray
each screaming to be heard, but not emitting sound.
- Keep Dreaming afraid of what I would seeif I peeked inside,I became deaf and dumbto the emotions that my heart cried out; the day slowly slips bybringing nothing to conclusionbringing nothing new to light,it slo...