I don’t know what to say
sitting here, watching the waves,
emotions come flooding in,
no words, no thoughts
everything seems empty,
everything seems so out of tune,
one moment I was flying high,
next thing I knew, something yanked me down!
standing where I am now,
looking back how far I have come,
I thought I had learnt all
that life has to teach!
when one door closed,
another one opened,
letting me continue the journey
that I no longer wanted to be part of!
never did I imagine
it would come to this,
never did I think, one day,
I would be sitting here
and trying to figure out,
What do I really know?
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Just when you think you know it all, life changes in a second.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - –
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]What do I know?,
You might also like:
- I am trying standing at the twilighti seek answersfor the futurethat i know nothing about footsteps that i have left behindhave been carefully redrawn to hide the stumblesand the scars that they have left! s...
- This is my life as I stand hereon the threshold ofsomething newlife has come to a pause; everything has justbeen temporarilyput on hold orslowed down to a crawl; emotions,thoughts,desires,and dreams; like a kid st...
- Standing at the door! i had been thinking,thinking about a lot of thingsfrom the little boy in the playgroundto the granny in the park! from the things i had done years agoto what i did yesterdaybeen thinking what i a...
- Everything Changes But You! how can I explain?how can I describe?leaving me destituteturning me into an empty shell; I am wide awakebut my world is half asleep,voices telling me to carry onbut I am swimming in an ocean all ...
- Facing life once again flying inside the realms of my mind
i got lost in the neverland,
with carefree joy;
nothing lasts forever
not even happiness
in this tiny planet
that we call home;
- Make my wish come true searching for answersthat evaded me for so long,i got lost in a maze of treacheryhidden under a mask of innocence;it’s been so longwords kept me awakeall night long, makingme restless and confuse...