desires leads to desperation
desperation leads to action
my desire to fight this struggle
made me to take action
unable to stay in the corner
day after day
i picked the lock
and broke the chains that bound me
walking away from the corner
i made my way into life, once again
hope i have plenty of,
confidence i have not lost yet.
once the excess baggage
that no one wanted
i was determined to change that
i now wanted to be “the must have” in everyone’s baggage
death chased me at every step
until it got fed up
with my determination
with my desire to live life
now, looking for a reason why
all these happened…
my friend said, everything happens for a reason
and i wondered, what that reason must be?
through this maze of false smiles and greed
when love was ebbing away from me, i met you
and i knew, my friend was right all the time
everything happens for a reason,
and the reason is “You”
image courtesy: google
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Reason,
You might also like:
- Express Myself! sitting here, my mind wanders far awayfrom the memories, that once haunted me! sitting here, i wish i could be far awayholding your hand and walking in the beach! sitting here, i dream of ...
- lose myself! What am i supposed to to?after all that i have been throughwhen everything else had been banishedlike a fog, it slowly creeped inside me once again! can't find the reason to keep holding ondon't ...
- If You Really Care Around the corner I have a friend
In this great city that has no end,
Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,
And before I know it, a year is gone
And I never see my old friend's face,
- Dare To Be When a new day begins,
dare to smile gratefully.
When there is darkness,
dare to be the first to shine a light.
When there is injustice,
dare to be the first to condemn it.
- Just One Life, Just One Chance We all have one life to live
One heart to beat
One chance to live our dream
To live like we want it to be
We will make many choices along the way
That's why we have Friends that will help
- Bloom Once Again i wish life could be a simple, carefree joyride into the sunset day after day; how i wish trouble could be swatted aside like a fly; got to spend time, g...