some days i want to live
some days i wish it’s over
some days i long to see
some days i wait to die;
some days i think i am fine
some days i believe i have a problem
some days i am strong
some days i am weak;
some days i am closer to truth
some days it seems far far away
some days i think i understand
some days i am just lost;
some days i just wish
everything would disappear
some days i just hope
you could be near;
some days i have a feeling
one day everything
will be alright
and that day is closer
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - –
“Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.” ~Author Unknown
“What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise” ~Author Unknown
Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. ~Anne Lamott
Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier. ~Author Unknown
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Some Days,
You might also like:
- Bloom Once Again i wish life could be a simple, carefree joyride into the sunset day after day; how i wish trouble could be swatted aside like a fly; got to spend time, g...
- As Time Ticks Away as the moonlight lit up the dark night i watched in awe, lost in a world that you seem to have taken me to, i stood there open-mouthed; thinking the life that has eluded me ...
- Last night’s dream with my eyes closed, into the darkness of night, I felt a hand trying to slowly wake me up; through the dark, I saw you smile and felt my heart beating like ne...
- End of Nothing there are so many questions left unanswered time has finally caught up and slowed me down, leaving me breathless intent to teach me a thing or two; disturbed thoughts push my d...
- Just wanna be with you as the rains continue to batter, standing on the balcony i watch the rain drops converge into one pool of water; i wish you were here standing next to me in this rai...
- Make my wish come true searching for answersthat evaded me for so long,i got lost in a maze of treacheryhidden under a mask of innocence;it’s been so longwords kept me awakeall night long, makingme restless and confuse...