How often we wish for another chance
to make a fresh beginning.
A chance to blot out our mistakes
And change failure into winning.
It does not take a new day
To make a brand new start,
It only takes a deep desire
To try with all our heart.
To live a little better
And to always be forgiving
And to add a little sunshine
To the world in which we’re living.
So never give up in despair
And think that you are through,
For there’s always a tomorrow
And the hope of starting new.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Another Chance,
You might also like:
- Window of Hope trapped in a mire of reality,
sometimes dreams are all i have,
reality is nothing but
a well disguised mirage;
torn between the two,
i fight on and on and on,
every day with my own self,
- Thunderstorms waking up early on a cloudy saturday morningi start the dayjust like any other each day, each new beginningtrying to put yesterday behindi try to start afreshand live the day maybe a curse?maybe ...
- A New Day This is the beginning of a new day.
I have been given this day to use as I will.
I can waste it, or use it.
I can make it a day long to be remembered for its joy,
its beauty and its achieveme...
- Its Time as the night slowly gave away
to a brand new morning
my eyes opened to a
brand new beginning;
trying to be what i am not
I let you take over me
creeping and crawling
you drove to me to ...
- New Year, New Beginnings? Its a brand new year for a brand new beginning,
but as i rejoice, i find myself drawn into a deep, dark corner,
far away from the happiness and joy that graces the occasion.
A brand new beginn...
- Life’s Winding Roads Sometimes we take the long way
To places we need to go,
We find that it's a winding road,
So round and round we go.
We think we find a shortcut;
It takes longer than it should.
Some turns t...