Realizing the things,
that mean so much.
Like a thought that puts a smile,
on your face, or a simple loving touch.
The smell of fragrant flowers,
on a breezy Spring day.
The kind words of encouragement,
that are spoken your way.
The sweet sounds of children laughing,
as they play down the hall.
The feeling of accomplishment,
no matter how big or small.
The thought of loved ones,
who have come and gone.
Their pictures and the memories,
that will forever live on.
If we could take time out
and focus less, on our financial state.
We would realize it’s the little things,
that really make life so great.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]The Little Things,
You might also like:
- I Am Only Me I am only me, that is all that I can be
No more, no less, don't second guess
I love, I laugh, I live and cry,
I've wished at times, that I could die
Some days I'm funny, others I'm not,
- Painter I am a painter, and I like to paint pictures,
But my pictures are made from words rather than paint!
I brush and stroke the keys to lay the words down in front of me,
I keep on painting until I ...
- From me to you i searched everywherefrom the little shop in the corner of the streetto the big mall in the middle of the citysearching for what was in my mind a special thing that would be the best choicefor this...
- Everything Changes But You! how can I explain?how can I describe?leaving me destituteturning me into an empty shell; I am wide awakebut my world is half asleep,voices telling me to carry onbut I am swimming in an ocean all ...
- Have a nice day I've been down andI'm wondering whyThese little black cloudsKeep walking aroundWith mesometimes life is one big puzzleyou wonder why things are so jumbled upeven with all the pieces in handyou stil...
- Always some reason in madness today i sit and ponder
i've reached farther than i ever dreamed possible,
a time when i thought life was over
only to start afresh at the stroke of dawn;
bound by the unknown,
i would break ...