My loved one has gone
the pain is beyond tears and words
No-one can release me from
the torment that remains
what is there left but an empty world?
Life becomes a torturous sentence and the realization
that grief is the price of love
There are things I have that I can’t see,
Things that change inside of me.
What, oh what, can those things be?
I search each dark corner
hoping, just hoping, for a healing beam of light
Tell me, what is it like when the
bottom falls out of your world?
When life ceases to have any meaning
when your heart breaks in two
and there seems no reason to go on
But it’s the fact; life has to move on…
You might also like:
- Ready For Love Take my hand and lead the way;
tell me all you want to say.
Whisper softly in my ear,
all those things I want to hear.
Kiss my lips and touch my skin;
bring out passions deep within.
- Letting Go As silence fills my loneliness
Only for you my heart cries
The growing gnawing pain within myself
That tears every senses of my life.
Tears flow endlessly
Even my eyes swells in deep agony
- Towards the sunset there was nothing in sight
running away from the carnage
the memories left abandoned
all gone in a blink of the eye;
sometimes beginnings are'nt so simple
sometimes goodbye's the only wa...
- Lost Love the heart is bruised,
the events of last few days has taken its toll,
broken, bruised and confused,
will it heal or will it remain broken?
forgotten and left behind,
tears stream down my fac...
- Express Myself! sitting here, my mind wanders far awayfrom the memories, that once haunted me! sitting here, i wish i could be far awayholding your hand and walking in the beach! sitting here, i dream of ...
- Dreams! standing at the shadowswith the sun fading away into the horizonhand in hand, we stand watching the waves lap at our feet; a gentle breeze catches your hairand lightly blows it in my way,caressin...