They had been together for many a year,
Now, all she could feel was fear.
She gave all that she could give,
It just wasn’t the way she wanted to live.
He left without a backward glance,
Not even giving their love a chance.
She often wonders what she could have done,
To keep him from going on the run.
Now she is living all alone,
With nothing to call her own.
She can barely make herself eat,
Wondering if her life will ever again be complete.
This woman is now moving along,
Building her courage, and becoming strong.
Time will heel her broken pride,
Toward the sunset her heart will glide.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Courage To Move On,
You might also like:
- One More Chance If I was smart I would have left you by now,
I really don't know what I'm thinking,
I've come to the point where I don't know how I feel,
Its bad when you take me home crying.
But even though...
- Just One Life, Just One Chance We all have one life to live
One heart to beat
One chance to live our dream
To live like we want it to be
We will make many choices along the way
That's why we have Friends that will help
- Silence My silence is born
with me - within me
all the time
And I used to love
but now, a thunderous silence
some unforeseen one
comes from nowhere
and tries to
- The Meaning of True Love It is sharing and caring,
Giving and forgiving,
Loving and being loved,
Walking hand in hand,
Talking heart to heart,
Seeing through each other's eyes,
- Into the sunset once always a madrushevery single day and nightlots of things to do,lots of places to go to. time, i wish i had plenty ofcaught in the swirl of madness running helter and skelterdreams shoved awa...
- If You Find Love If you find yourself in love with someone who does not
love you, be gentle with yourself. There is nothing
wrong with you. Love just didn't choose to rest in the
other person's heart.
If you ...