at times i felt
i’ve come to the end of life
attempts to change
seems as futile as stupidity;
when the sun sets with a final red blaze
i tried to cross the borders of reality
into a world where my desires met
the dreams of tomorrow;
now i feel
i am on top of the world
nothing could go wrong
with my dreams coming true one by one
only time stands in the way of this one;
my whole life altered
in one single moment
giving a reason
for this mortal existence;
When you talk to me,
I feel like heaven when we talk,
I just can’t leave you
nor say goodbye to you;
So hard to write down
All I need to say
I find myself tongue tied
No right words come ’round
But each time I look at you
I hope you see it in my eyes
The love that shines for you;
searching for that longing touch
from the moment I looked into your eyes,
I knew my life was about to change,
i knew the love that i carry is
for you and you alone;
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]You and You Alone,
You might also like:
- Life through Windows What do you see,
when you look outside a window.
A changing face, an transition stage in my life.
Taking new challenges and walking different routes,
to reach my ultimate destination.
- Dreams! standing at the shadowswith the sun fading away into the horizonhand in hand, we stand watching the waves lap at our feet; a gentle breeze catches your hairand lightly blows it in my way,caressin...
- Lost Love the heart is bruised,
the events of last few days has taken its toll,
broken, bruised and confused,
will it heal or will it remain broken?
forgotten and left behind,
tears stream down my fac...
- The Beginning of Wisdom as i finish with the final makeup
that i put on for the day
i pause to take a look
infront of the mirror
drawing a perfect smile
i drag myself out
into the day where
life goes on
- Breath of fresh air! i went to bedtrying to remain awakefor fear of breaking thislovely dream of you and me! wondering if i sleep,these dreams would drift away into darknessnever to return again,i kept my eyes open! a ...
- Cold watermelon on a sunny afternoon realizing my words can be
twisted and misunderstood
i set out to do something
new and something out of the way;
standing in the balcony,
watching the people scamper in
to the shopping m...