should you find yourself at the captains helm
as everyone around you is jumping ship
do not lose your stride
dont miss a step
because I will be right beside you braving the storm
as the cruel dark clouds loom just above the bow
and the torrential rains begin to fall
your nerves may get the best of you
but that is perfectly natural.
all you must do is reach out and take my hand
I will calm those panicked thoughts causing your mind to spin
I will stand at your side through hurricane force winds
and together we’ll be able to keep our footing.
though life may attempt to send up to the ocean depths
together we will survive this hellish night
to see the sun again.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]When The Storm Comes Around,
You might also like:
- Be The Best If you can't be the pine at the top of the hill
Be the scrub in the valley, but be
The best little scrub on the side of the hill
Be a bush if you can't be a tree
If you can't be a bush be a...
- End of Nothing there are so many questions left unanswered time has finally caught up and slowed me down, leaving me breathless intent to teach me a thing or two; disturbed thoughts push my d...
- A beautiful rose ups and downs twists and turns mystery through out life goes on life goes on unknown to many boring to some joyride to few misery to others riding the rogue waves weari...
- Things Work Out Because it rains when we wish it wouldn't,
Because men do what they often shouldn't,
Because crops fail, and plans go wrong-
Some of us grumble all day long.
But somehow, in spite of the care a...
- A rose in the rain! the clock stuck 12:00 midnight
unable to sleep
i ventured out into the
darkness of the night
desperately seeking an answer
i just close my eyes
and try to weather the storm
- Like A Valiant Sailor Like a valiant sailor,
I brave through the waters of life,
The current so strong, the current of wrong, of pain, of sorrow…
Pulling me in, plunging me in the depths of sin.
The turbulent ocea...