i had been thinking,
thinking about a lot of things
from the little boy in the playground
to the granny in the park!
from the things i had done years ago
to what i did yesterday
been thinking what i am doing now
to what i will be doing tomorrow!
a lot of choices;
a lot of options;
life is about choices, everyone says
and choosing the options wisely
from the road less travelled
to the most crowded streets
i had made the choices
and chosen the options my way!
now, tired of all this
and the mask slowly wearing off
i am being forced to choose
i have to make one final choice.
standing at the door,
do i reapply the makeup
and continue to wear this mask (forever)
or do i give in to life’s desires?
image courtesy: flickr.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Standing at the door!,
You might also like:
- When darkness closed in walking down the roadon a hot, sunny dayi find myself walking aloneon a normally busy highwayi look backlook rightlook leftnothing at allnormally fierce windhas died down to nothingthe sun is shin...
- Make my wish come true searching for answersthat evaded me for so long,i got lost in a maze of treacheryhidden under a mask of innocence;it’s been so longwords kept me awakeall night long, makingme restless and confuse...
- What do I know? I don't know what to saysitting here, watching the waves,emotions come flooding in,no words, no thoughts everything seems empty,everything seems so out of tune,one moment I was flying high,next thi...
- With arms wide open standing before the one and only,i stand with arms wide openwaiting to receive the judgementthat is going to be delivered my life is about to changeand i close my eyeshoping the time that i have to...
- A reason to write! words, full of meaningwords, that i mean eachand every one of themstuggle to come out! emotions, plenty of themneatly bottled up inside;words for each occasion;words for each emotion! struggling to...
- As Time Ticks Away as the moonlight lit up the dark night i watched in awe, lost in a world that you seem to have taken me to, i stood there open-mouthed; thinking the life that has eluded me ...