Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. The IP is simply stored for security purposes, such as a DOS attack. Your IP is not used for any other purposes.
If you wish to submit your poem for possible inclusion, then please send an email to praveen via here
By submitting, or offering any poem, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, notes, and other information, content or material, or other item (each, a “Submitted Item”) to PoetryofLife.com, either online or offline and whether or not solicited by PoetryofLife.com, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
The terms in this section apply to all the content contributed to Poetryoflife.com
- You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is your creation and that you own the copyright to the content. Unless you have deliberately assigned the copyright to someone else, you automatically own the copyright to all of your original creations.
- You truthfully assert you have not infringed on anybody else’s copyright in the creation of this article.
- We are not responsible or liable for loss if visitors to the site violate your copyright and distribute your copyrighted content without your permission.
- You grant us non-exclusive unlimited Internet distribution rights.
- You may, however, publish the content you contribute to Poetryoflife.com , on your personal Web site if you possess one.
- Once granted and your content is published, the distribution rights cannot be revoked. In other words, once your contribution is published on Poetryoflife.com it automatically becomes a permanent part of the publicly-accessible Poetryoflife.com archives. You may, however, subject to our approval, update or revise your contributions on Poetryoflife.com.
- You will not receive any monetary compensation for your submissions (unless otherwise agreed beforehand).
- You grant us the right to organize, categorize, collate your contributed content and present it on the website in any manner we see fit. We may remove or edit your contribution at our discretion without having to secure your permission. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- Publication or use of any Submitted Items is at the sole discretion of Poetryoflife.com and Poetryoflife.com is under no obligation to publish or use any Submitted Item. If your Submitted Item is published, used and/or posted on the Web site , we will include your name in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting, disclosing, or offering a Submitted Item, you hereby grant Poetryoflife.com the right to use your name in connection with the publication, use or posting of your Submitted Item. You must include your full name and e-mail address with your Submitted Item so we can contact you if we have any questions about your Submission; however, only your name and not your e-mail address will be published with your Submitted Item.
This Web site does not request any personal information or collect any information that personally identifies you or allows you to be personally contacted. However, at times, we may run certain advertising offer for which filling out a survey is required. This information may be used to target our advertisements. Individual responses are not kept on file, and none of this information is sold to anyone outside the site
At no time is personal information collected without explicit consent.
This site contains links to other sites. PoetryofLife.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us by sending an email via here