The good you find in others, is in you too.
The faults you find in others, are your faults as well.
After all, to recognize something you must know it.
The possibilities you see in others, are possible for you as well.
The beauty you see around you, is your beauty.
The world around you is a reflection, a mirror
showing you the person you are.
To change your world, you must change yourself.
To blame and complain will only make matters worse.
Whatever you care about, is your responsibility.
What you see in others, shows you yourself.
See the best in others, and you will be your best.
Give to others, and you give to yourself.
Appreciate beauty, and you will be beautiful.
Admire creativity, and you will be creative.
Love, and you will be loved.
Seek to understand, and you will be understood.
Listen, and your voice will be heard.
Show your best face to the mirror, and you’ll be happy
with the face looking back at you.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Looking Back At You,
You might also like:
- If You Really Care Around the corner I have a friend
In this great city that has no end,
Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,
And before I know it, a year is gone
And I never see my old friend's face,
- Do I belong? Lost in a world so full of rights,
Nobody cares to see my plight.
Born as a child filled with a want,
I am still the female gene nobody wants.
Excluded from society
Here I stand loosing my...
- I Can Teach I can teach you things but
I cannot make you learn.
I can allow you freedom
but I cannot be responsible for you.
I can teach you to share but
I cannot make you unselfish.
I can tell you...
- Many Times In My Life Many times in my life I have disappointed you,
and begun to stray.
But you have pointed me in the right direction,
and sent me on my way.
Many times in my life I've needed a helping hand,
- Have I lost you ? There was a time when we walked hand-in-hand,
Without a care in the world for love was near.
And then we paused on a road
Went carelessly into a dark alley
Where time stood still for a while..
- Everything Changes But You! how can I explain?how can I describe?leaving me destituteturning me into an empty shell; I am wide awakebut my world is half asleep,voices telling me to carry onbut I am swimming in an ocean all ...