standing at the twilight
i seek answers
for the future
that i know nothing about
footsteps that i have left behind
have been carefully
redrawn to hide the stumbles
and the scars that they have left!
sympathy, i do not seek;
money, i do not care a dime;
riding the wave of struggles and hardship
that brought me here, i stand all alone;
explanations, i do not need for the past;
life has become a big question
for which i am seeking a
simple answer – to live or to die!
like the silkworm, i built a cocoon
to protect me from this ungrateful world!
now when i am ready to fly out
i have nowhere to go to!
standing at the twilight,
not afraid of the darkness that surrounds me
i am just seeking a simple answer
i am just trying to live a life!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]I am trying,
You might also like:
- A beautiful rose ups and downs twists and turns mystery through out life goes on life goes on unknown to many boring to some joyride to few misery to others riding the rogue waves weari...
- Life Goes On… In every human life,
there are some moments when one is sad and depressed
Frustrated from every zone of life,
And feel like leaving everything & going away
And Life Goes on ...
Some moments ...
- Do i have to say the words (original) these are the original words for the poem. For some reason, i didnt like it and changed it to the previous version (that can be seen here)
its been a tough day
running from pillar to post
i am s...
- Down to earth! tapping to the songbeing played outi sat quietlysipping a refreshing drink the lyrics seem to be very known yet my mind is far away from itthe music is what i hearthe music is what i am listening...
- Devil’s Workshop stumbling through the corridor
of life, i watched
at what was going on!
life, it seems, is like a
rubber ball caught in the ocean
tossed and thrown every minute of the journey
- Sunshine thoughts running through my mindfind a resting placeafter all the hustle and bustlethat played out in my life; sleep that once ran away at hyperspeed,now slowly returns back, crawling back home;l...