There was a time when we walked hand-in-hand,
Without a care in the world for love was near.
And then we paused on a road
Went carelessly into a dark alley
Where time stood still for a while..
We were groping for each other’s warmth
Trying to find our way out of this dark abyss
Do we still care, we asked one day
And the abyss grew darker
We moved our separate ways,
Found new roads to explore
But my heart still longs for you
Asks “Have I lost you ?”
I want to come back to the alley
Will you be there ?
Will you let us find our way out together
Out on a single road,
Hands and hearts entwined like olden times ?
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Have I lost you ?,
You might also like:
- Life’s Winding Roads Sometimes we take the long way
To places we need to go,
We find that it's a winding road,
So round and round we go.
We think we find a shortcut;
It takes longer than it should.
Some turns t...
- Do I belong? Lost in a world so full of rights,
Nobody cares to see my plight.
Born as a child filled with a want,
I am still the female gene nobody wants.
Excluded from society
Here I stand loosing my...
- Can you feel it? i have been wondering
how in one single day
i started thinking
only about you
how do you describe a feeling?
words run away from me
things that i only dreamt of
only witnessed in mo...
- Just the way you are sitting across the tablepatiently listening to what you are sayingi couldn't help remembering i couldn't help rememberingwhat i had said beforeabout what you are sayingabout your "worries" i find...
- And my question on life is why it seemed forever
every second felt like an hour
time seemed to slow down
when it was really unnecessary;
i guess i got lost
trying to be someone else,
somewhere along the way
i left m...
- Honey, I Miss You
I'm sitting here
near the window
and think about you
The days we used to share
It’s driving me crazy
I just don't know what to do
I'm just wondering if you do care?